"KODOK" means "a frog" in Indonesian. (It pronounces "kodo")
We named our guesthouse KODOKODO thinking that people spending a relaxing time in some Asian beach resorts. With the great imagination of yours and our staffs', this place could be ANY kind of place. Wouldn't it be fun to enjoy talking, eating, drinking with people who just happens to be there with you?
KODOKODO in Japanese means to return, and return. We wish you will want to come back to KODOKODO after experiences the stay.
Stay at KODOKODO
We offer you a reasonable price. The guesthouse is full of furnitures from Indonesia. They are all made by our orders. It may be a small entertainment to find our frogs carved in bedhead, fence, etc...
Staying short and long term is both welcome. Please contact us for more information.
Gather at KODOKODO
We have various events at KODOKODO. We have full-fledged PA equipments and an upright piano that it is a great place for an acoustic live concert or simple recording of music. We plan to have artists from Minami-Izu area to do aworkshop, lectures when possible. Even if you cannot stay over night, we would love to have you just for visits. Please just come by and enjoy yourself.
- Regular season 5,000yen
- One night, breakfast included
- High seasons* 6,000yen
One night, breakfast included
* 20th Jul - 31st Aug, 30th Dec - 5th Jan
- Check-in 16:00, check-out 11:00
- We have no towel, toothbrash. Please bring them.
- We'll give some information of nearby restaurant for meals not included.
- We also accept long term stay. Please contact us for more information.
- 3 days and 2 nights Plan 12,000yen
Sauna available all day on the middle day of 3 days.
Breakfast for 2 days included.
- 2 days and 1 nights Plan 10,000yen
Check-in at 11:00 a.m., use a sauna on the first day.
Or use a sauna on the second day and check-out at 15:00.
- Free rental of towels, bath towels, sauna hats, and hammocks.
- You can order meals on the sauna day (reservation required).
- Sauna plan is basically closed from July to September.
Address: Teishi1119-5, Minamiizu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka-ken